For facility staff the convenient rear access door & casters will easily allow them to move, drain liquids, and clean the interior tank. In addition, staff can quickly monitor the liquid level through the rear access door window.
Features & Benefits
- Includes rigid liners
- Each unit includes a leak proof 10 gallon removable LLDPE-FDA resin retention tank hidden inside the base unit
- 16 gauge Stainless Steel Fabricated body all welded construction with seamless top
- Body features laser cut liquids disposal graphic with blue backing for clear visual signage
- Sink is 10.75” in diameter and 4.5“ deep with a 1.5” drain that features a snap-in screen to prevent trash & non-liquids from entering the retention tank
- Rear access door allows for easy emptying of liquids and includes quarter turn latch closure
- Easy view 1.5” x 14” window for monitoring liquid level
- Retention tank features an 8” removable lid for easy cleaning, and 3/4“ quick connect valve with 3/4” drain tube for convenient draining.
- Units ships with 4 heavy-duty 3” Casters for superior maneuverability. Casters installed easily upon receipt
- ADA compliant
- Made in the USA